Tuesday 14 August 2007

What should this blog be about?

Hello. I'm going to ask you a favour. Don't worry, it won't cost anything. I just wanted to see if there was a preferred blog topic. At the moment I'm writing up about whatever interests me around the whole bet trading area and just thought if there was a preferred area then I could do more posts around that.

The main areas I have been trying to cover are broadly:

1) Psychology of trading

2) Bet trading software

3) Building trading software (bots, etc)

4) General observations and how my trades are going


Let me know if there is an area that is most of interest, or one that really isn't. I know I can't please all the people, all the time, but I want to try and please most of you as much as I can. So, any feedback is great.


Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No.1 for me is very important, but trading/ scalping on the horses is becoming very difficult now-- there is some strange forces acting in the markets, making it hard to make it worthwhile. No.2, Bet angel and Bet trader are the best imo, No.3 do bots really work ? its like the winning system, if you had one would you want to sell it to everyone !!?? and No.4, general observations are always worthwhile. cheers stan.