Sunday 12 August 2007

Some Bot Work

A bit of a bad day on the trading front. I made a mistake whilst in-play and put on a back I didn't intend and lost. Very careless.

I also got started on my graphing application. I used the Betfair API sample code that you can get from the Betfair web site as a starting point and am changing it to be compatible with the GetMarketPricesCompressed function as this can be called 60 times a minute from the Free API. I have also found an open source graphing component that does all that I require. All I now need is time to get it written. I might post it up when it is done, if anyone is interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in, richard, i would be interested.cheers stan.

Anonymous said...

i would be really interested please! i'm not smart enough to do it myself :s
thanks
rob