Thursday 15 November 2007

My eBook is ready for release, yay!

Well, I've finally finished the last set of changes to my eBook about building your own betting/trading software/bot. I plan to keep adding more examples and expanding it further, but for now, I'll release what I have. So far, I have added 9 new different examples, showing how to do the following.
  1. Log on to your account using the Betfair free API
  2. Getting a list of events
  3. Getting a list of markets and runners
  4. Displaying market prices in a "ladder" style.
  5. Matched price and Bollinger band graphs
  6. Volume graphs

  7. Weight of money graphs
  8. Placing a bet
  9. Placing a below minimum stake bet, updating bets, cancelling bets.

At the top of this post, there is a screen shot.

Is this a blatant ad? Yeah, I suppose so, but I'm really excited that I've got this far. It's been hard to find time to work on this and seems to have taken me bloody ages.

No comments: